Version History |
User Comments |
Organize all of your mp3 files!
A user guide is currently in the works.
0.9.8 (August 3, 2002)
- Enable the re-association of a track after it changes volumes.
- Implement the [choose] tag to choose a location as a base to save
- Allow browse for folder to save files to (Integrate Move Files to Folder...)
- Option to turn on a confirmation message.
- Change the progress dialog so it shows the name of the file being organized.
- Colons need to be stripped from any fields that are added to the path.
- Add the [composer] tag.
0.9.7 (July 29, 2002)
- Added preferences to trim folder names to 31 characters, optionally adding an ellipsis to trimmed names.
0.9.6 (June 24, 2002 - Unreleased)
- Added preference to turn off organization finished message.
- Added progress window using 24U Appearance OSAX. (Usage is optional.)
0.9.5 (May 27, 2002)
- Switched to the new find and replace code, which should speed run time.
- Fixed a bug preventing organize of entire playlist.
- Splash screen now always appears in iTunes.
- Added version tracking.
- Fixed an extra file reference which caused an error under OS9
“It worked like a dream - 1509 tacks
into 113 album folders - sheesh was I dreading dong that by hand.
Thanks again - very cool of you - killer script - great code too - Ive
written a few myself - but nothing even worthy of being called a ‘hack’” — Paul on June 6, 2003
You too can make comments on this script.
Files are not yet available for download. You can make a request via email.